We are looking for people to join the National Board of The Girls’ Brigade Ireland to enable the organisation to grow into the future.
Our National Board meets every month throughout the year with a
brief break over the summer months. The responsibilities of a Board Member include:
- Provide Strategic Leadership;
- Be knowledgeable about the organisation’s values, mission, programmes and
- Be an ambassador for the organisation and promote its work in youth;
- Ensure the organisation’s financial viability and sustainability;
- Develop policy frameworks.
If you are interested please complete the application form below and return it no later than March 31st 2020.